Sunday 13 September 2009

The Yacht Club

This is another group that expats can join when they move to Brunei. Since both Zaheer and me aren’t really interested in sailing or boats I don't think we would be joining this but after seeing the most amazing island we may change our minds!


(The Yacht Club)

We went to have a look around and there was also a family barbeque on an island which they call ‘the Spit’. It was a 15 minute boat ride form the Yacht club to the island and once we arrived we felt were in heaven! We thought Tungku Beach was beautiful but this was just something else. The water was crystal clear- I had never seen anything like it.


(Yusuf looking the part with his ultra cool glasses)


(The Spit- this is also the exact moment Zaheer got burnt to a crisp- read below)


(Crystal clear!)


(Yusuf having fun)

(Also zaheer is gonna kill me for writing this but he wanted to get an even tan so he stood in the sun for ages soaking up the rays. The next morning he literally looked like a lobster and couldn’t put a shirt on. I tried getting a picture for the blog but he wasn’t having any of it. Made me laugh for a good 10 minutes anyways!)

1 comment:

sadia kalsoom said...

Sham, the place looks like amazing. It reminds me of when I went island hopping in Borneo...dudette, I is jealous. And Yusi looks gorgeous mashAllah. Im loviong his love heart shades :)