Monday 7 September 2009

Tour with John Price (Headteacher)

This was arranged by the head teacher and was small tour of some busy areas. We saw the Sultans' Palace and went to a beautiful mosque. For some reason we weren’t allowed to take pictures of the inside of the mosque but it was beautiful. Very peaceful.


We also went to the flower market which had some beautiful flowers and plants.They were so incredibly cheap. I think we will be going back again to buy loads for the apartment once we're settled in.


(my favourite)


(Chilli plants)





(We were really impressed with these until we noticed the guy had cut some branches from his lemon tree at home, stuck them in a pot and was trying to sell them!)


(The Sultan's Palace)


1 comment:

Sadia Kalsoom said...

I'm loving your posts my love. And I love the polaroid crops of your pichkurs. Keep 'em rolling :)