Saturday 26 September 2009

Miscellaneous

This is one of those posts that is slightly random and has pictures that weren't important enough to have their own posts. So enjoy the randomness!


(I had ordered a waffle with ice cream, this is what I got. It was HUUUUUUUUUUUGE!! Very tasty though so couldn't complain!)


(We bought a bread machine because the bread here is manky. Really horrible. This machine is my new best friend. It's brilliant!)


(Zaheer decided to make bread without any scales so he guesstimated everything and ended up with this horror which he tried forcing me to eat- it tasted like dried porridge. This was the FULL size of the loaf! It hadn't risen at all. Naturally when I made it, it was perfect!)


(We bought Yusuf a new bike for Eid. Here he is riding along.)





(We found Snowy!!!)

No comments: