Tuesday 14 July 2009

Thank You Cards

I was writing out Thank You cards for the teachers at Yusufs Pre-School as it is the last week this week and I thought I might as well hand them out now (with choccies from M&S) before they break up. I told Yusuf to draw a few things inside some of the cards and just had to share his drawings because they are just soooooooooo cute! He has this huge crush on his own teacher Katrina and drew her a red rose, himself and lots of kisses! It is just tooo cute!


4 comments:

smileyculture said...

awww my nephew the romeo!!

Anonymous said...

Where on earth did Katrina come from...I thought I was the only one deserving of his roses and kisses :(

Sadia

Shamim Akhtar said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaw sorry sadia! but katrina has sadly gone now so its only u again!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Oh my gosh! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!