Thursday 9 July 2009

Introductions..........



My name is Shamim (hence the Adventures of Sham). I am 24 years old, married to a gorgeous man called Zaheer and have a boy called Yusuf who is 4 years old.




We are going to be moving to Brunei Darussalam in August due to Zaheers job. This blog is for everyone that knows me and wants to keep in touch and for those of you that are thinking of moving to or visiting Brunei and want to know more about it.

It is also a way of keeping myself sane and not going crazy with the nerves that hit me every now and then at the prospect of moving to a different country with a different culture and way of life.

So introductions over, I want you to message me, ask me anything you want about Brunei (bearing in mind I don't actually move until the 20th).

To all of you that know me- KEEP IN TOUCH!! And leave messages!

Well, hopefully I will post soon with everything leading up to the move (trial packing, airports, etc).

xxxxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done for finally setting it up...I look forward to your "Sham in wonderland" posts. Much love. Sadia :) x

RoaR said...

I'll start the ball rolling!

Cool blog, much better than mine...

Also, it's meant to be "Zaheer's job" not "Zaheers job" (second paragraph, second line). Not that I want to set a precedent of nit picking your grammar mistakes! :)

RoaR said...

I'll start the ball rolling!

Cool blog, much better than mine...

Also, it's meant to be "Zaheer's job" not "Zaheers job" (second paragraph, second line). Not that I want to start a precedent of nit picking your grammar mistakes! :)

Shamim Akhtar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.