Thursday 11 November 2010

3D cinema in Brunei!!

I should have blogged about this last week when I nearly had a heart attack after reading online that Brunei was to open its very first 3D cinema!!!

Now there were a heck of a lot of movies released this year that I would have love to have seen in 3D but the one that I truly desperately had wanted to see was this:


I was so desperate that I hoped against hope it was going to be re-released in the UK over the summer so that I would be able to watch it in 3D but nope, did.not.happen. So I just watched it a few (hundred) times since cus I love that movie.

So anyways back to the 3D cinema in Brunei. In its opening week, they were showing this:


YES, FRICKING AVATAR!!!!! That is why I was going to have a heart attack and that is why we went and watched it the day after and the best bit- IT WAS AN EXTENDED RELEASE!! Two and a half hours of Jake Sully in 3D= OMG!!

(The smile people, look at the smile!)

(Zaheer not looking as impressed. I wonder why........)

That is all..........

No comments: