Wednesday 17 February 2010

Labi Falls

We had two days off school for Chinese New Year and a colleague of Zaheer's had said she would take us to Labi Falls. I had never heard of it to be honest and was even more surprised when I was told it was in Brunei (I thought it was over the border in Malaysia!) It was a couple of hours drive there.


There are these signs along the roads at regular intervals which I find beautiful. They say Subhanallah, Alhamdulillah and Allahu Akbar (Glorious is God, Praise to God and God is the Greatest). It really makes me realise what a beautiful part of the world we live in and what a beautiful world God has created.


There was a 40 minute walk through the rainforest to get to the falls.



Nearly there!


It was beautiful! The water was warm. The weather was gorgeous!


We stopped here for a bit and had a picnic then went to another small waterfall for Yusuf to swim around in.




Perfect break for a 2 day holiday!

No comments: