Monday 12 October 2009

THERE WAS A SCORPIAN IN THE CLASSROOM!!!


(P.S-This was not the one in the classroom)

IT WAS HUGE!!!!!!!!! Well not that big- but it was scary!! Fast moving too. The kids thought it was a toy!! We tipped the bin over it than called the maintenance guys who kinda hacked it to pieces. So this term so far we have had a scorpian and a humongous rat (it was the size of a kitten- no kidding I saw it myself!) All we are waiting for now is a snake (there was one last year) and some monkeys. Good times here in Brunei.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You see...I could cope with the scorpion and I could even cope with the kitten-sized rat. It's the big, hairy spiders hiding in your shoes that worry me :(

Abena

Shamim Akhtar said...

to be honest i have not seen a single spider since we have been here so it may be ok for you after all!