Thursday 1 December 2011

It has been a long time...........

I had nearly all but forgotten about this blog because things have been just soooo busy this last year. I have been studying which took a lot of my free time and I really didn't have the time to sit and edit photos and put up posts. We have done loads since February, the main being a holiday to Thailand which was just beautiful. I will be doing a post (or a few posts) of that with lots of photos because it is definitely worth sharing.

In other news we have decided to move back to the UK (in exactly 2 weeks from now!!) and leave behind this beautiful country. It has been the most wonderful adventure for the last 2 years and I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to live and see South East Asia. But we have really missed home and family and friends and (probably going to regret saying this once I'm there) the cold!! I have realised I would rather be too cold than too hot because at least if you're cold you can layer and cover up whereas the heat and the humidity just becomes draining after a while and I am sick of the air con! It is advantageous for us to be in the UK as it makes my studying a little easier but I do think we will move abroad again in the future. If you do it once, you will do it again because there is so much to see in this world and you only live once!

I will be posting pictures of Thailand and maybe a recap of what we did this year and then after that who knows? I may carry on blogging but it will be about the UK or I may draw a line under this blog and leave it be. I'm not sure.....

No comments: